+33 (0)4 93 34 34 38

[email protected]

Schengen Visa – Travelling within the Schengen area

Visa requirements vary according to the purpose of your visit, the country visited and your nationality.

Regardless of whether the intent of the visit is for tourism or business, a Schengen visa acts as the visa for entry to Schengen countries for non-EU citizens. If you have a visa for entering only Schengen countries, it automatically allows you to travel freely throughout the Schengen area, except Ireland and the United Kingdom.

Schengen Visa Validity

While Schengen visas can be issued as valid for either single, double or multiple entries, they still only allow a visit to the Schengen countries for a maximum of 90 days in any 6-month period. They cannot be extended while in the country, and to re-visit the country after the visa’s expiry, a new Schengen visa application must be made.

Schengen Visas are issued by the following 25 countries: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

Where to apply for the visa?

If you intend to visit only one Schengen Member State, you must apply at the Embassy or Consulate of this Member State. If you intend to visit several Schengen countries, you must apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your main destination.

If you intend to visit several Schengen countries but do not have a main destination, you should apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your first point of entry.

When applying for a Schengen visa, travel insurance including medical cover and repatriation is required. Please note that we offer travel insurance that qualifies for your Schengen visa.

American visas – B1/B2

Crew members on yachts need visas to enter the United States, even if they are nationals of visa waiver countries. The B1/B2 visa is the most appropriate visa for non-US citizen crewmembers if the foreign flagged vessel stays longer than 29 days in the US. This type of visa does not allow you to work on land or American flagged vessels. B1 and B2 visas are actually valid for an initial entry of up to 6 months, and this period may be extended for an additional 6 months

We highly recommend you to :

  • Check the expiry date on your passport before you travel.
  • Check visa requirements with the relevant Consulate or Embassy of the country you plan to visit.
  • Make sure you have enough blank pages for entry stamps.
  • Ensure your passport is in good condition.

The passenger is required to have a valid passport and other travel documents. Rinck Travel cannot be hold responsible due to the passenger not having the necessary valid travel documents at the time of check-in

Useful links

  • Nice Cote d’Azur International Airport
  • Currency Conversion
  • US Visa Waiver Website
  • Embassies
  • Public holidays


Choose your seat and print your boarding pass






Business & Leisure
Business Travel
Car rental
Check-in on line
Contact us
Flight Reservation
Home .
Hotel reservation & villa rental
Legal informations
Leisure travel
Links & Infos
Marine Travel Agency
Special Offers .
Sport Travel Agency